ElectWise is a reputed fast growing organization that enables voters to elect candidates wisely, provide a level playing field for all candidates (including independents), support organizations (election commissions, NGOs, media, operational institutes, interest groups including research & academia) in conducting effective elections, support, and contribute to democracy empowerment. We are backed up by a team of professionals from UK and is aimed at leveraging technology to create a better democracy.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with ElectWise managers to understand weekly goals
2. Connect with community leaders and engage them to bring them on ElectWise platform
3. Connect with leaders to update their profiles on ElectWise and encourage them to share on mobile
4. Work with ElectWise team to run campaigns to reach users
5. Report day to day activities and work on achieving the weekly goals
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 10th May'19 and 9th Jun'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 2000 on every 10 Active Connects that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.