Innovellent Technologies located in Bengaluru, with capabilities to service clients across India and abroad, is a rapidly growing website design, development, and custom software development company. The company is providing IT solutions for global clients for more than 12 years.
Innovellent is a design-led engineering company which builds mobile apps for enterprise and consumer markets. We keep our focus on user experience-centric approach while developing all of the mobile apps. We have developed multiple apps with backend and also used cloud-based backend in many apps. We have developed apps in multiple areas like oil and gas, healthcare, closed social networking and cab booking services. We are working towards becoming the most respected company for mobile app design and development. We have a growing best-in-class team of certified and experienced designers, developers and project managers. We have experience and expertise in UI/UX designs and Android and iOS apps development.
About the Internship:
We are looking for a qualified mobile developer to join our development team. You will be working with our team to develop & maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a mobile developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release & support)
2. Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
3. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
4. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
5. Design interfaces to improve the user experience
6. Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
7. Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Java (Learn Java), Storyboarding, SQLite and Swift
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Apr'19 and 16th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with proven work experience as a mobile developer
- Knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.