1. Designing, developing, and maintaining the Unity application
2. Working from design to back-end development
3. Creating and maintaining a robust framework to support the apps
4. Building good UI along with great features so as to enable the best user experience
5. Creating compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Unity 3D and Unity Engine
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Mar'19 and 11th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.