Swagene is a multi-award winning, the super-specialty molecular diagnostic laboratory focused on personalized medicine or precision medicine serving the top doctors and hospitals in India and abroad. We are a NABH-certified medical genetics lab, and a DSIR-recognized R&D lab. Our innovations focus on making the most advanced molecular diagnostics affordable and accessible for all. You'll find our tests more affordable and with the shortest turnaround times globally. For all these innovations, we have won several awards from industry such as CII, DST, FICCI, and from institutes such as IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, and BITS Pilani.
Our medical specialties include cancer, pregnancy, infertility, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, neurology, and others. Swagene is also the only certified wellness genetics lab in South Asia offering diagnostics in the fields of fitness and sport, diet and nutrition, and skin & hair.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help us stay at the cutting-edge of science
2. Perform R&D into molecular techniques and novel molecular diagnostics
3. Perform online research for the latest insights into molecular diagnostics
4. Perform research projects critically and collaborate with other labs/hospitals, etc.
5. Write scientific and medical content including blog posts, grants, and publications
6. Maintain precise and up-to-date documentation
7. Help the startup in the office on an ad-hoc basis
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 3rd Apr'19 and 3rd May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.