InterProducTec Virtual Labs Private Limited (herein called IPT) is an artificial intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices New York (USA) and Mumbai (India), allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
About the Internship:
IT monitoring support associate are mainly responsible for the smooth running of the monitoring system and ensuring client/users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization.
1. Monitor the live stream of clients' operation and production information and maintain the records
2. Monitor and compare the data for the analysis report
3. Report issues/bugs to the testing and development team on time and coordinate and follow up on the resolution
4. Monitor continuously and keep the system check to make sure the operations at client doesn't stop and take precautionary steps to keep the system live
5. Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
6. Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
7. support the roll-out of new applications
8. Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
9. Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
10. Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers, etc.
11. Test and evaluate new technology
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Should have a bachelor's degree
Should have previous experience with the team management, operations, and incident reporting
Should have good communication skills in English (to document and interact amongst an international team)
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.