EnglishCoach Private Limited is a learning and development company based in Chennai and Bangalore. The company provides business communication training for corporate organizations. Our clients include Airtel Gurgaon, Airtel Chennai, L&T Chennai, CBRE, Hospira, Preludesys Technologies, Olam, and Ship Net among others.
Our training programs cover the gamut of business communication media, focusing on both verbal and non-verbal skills. From email writing for professionals to conducting successful meetings and Skype conferences with colleague or clients overseas, we coach professionals to overcome communication barriers and realize the full potential of their business.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create logins on the LMS, open assessments and manage them end-to-end
2. Send reminder emails, messages and keep track of assessments and practice exercises
3. Upload and manage learning content, including assessments and practice exercises, on the LMS
4. Share learning material with participants
5. Create, schedule and manage content on social media, blog, newsletter, and website
6. Provide logistical support for public programs: identify venues, locations, and marketing of the programs
7. Print training material, trainer accommodation, and travel
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Jan'19 and 8th Feb'19
are available for duration of 5 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.