NASSCOM is an apex industry association body for the 154 billion dollars Indian IT-BPM industry. NASSCOM's member companies are in the business of software development, software services, software products, IT-enabled/BPO services, and e-commerce. NASSCOM has been the strongest proponent of global free trade in India.
NASSCOM Centre of Excellence for IoT is a flagship program being run in partnership between NASSCOM and Central Government.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on startup outreach (startup curation and engagement)
2. Engage with startups for concluding agreements, invoice generation, payment collection, managing operational issues on day-to-day running in the startup space, etc.
3. Engage in event planning and management
4. Engage partners to show them around the lab and explain the role and functions of the CoE
5. Assist in short assignments like travel, meetings, hiring, etc.
6. Work on partner communication (email engagement)
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Nov'18 and 29th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.