Nearbuy is India's leading discovery and transaction platform that enables customers and local merchants to discover and engage with each other. An independent entrepreneurial entity, Nearbuy is present in 37+ cities, 12+ categories, 350+ employees, 46,000+ merchants across 100,000+ unique locations. It works hard to bring the world closer to you. Whether it's fine dining, relaxing at top spas, or just discovering your city intimately, Nearbuy makes it happen. From movies and outings, weekend getaways and staycations, buffets and five-star meals, to spas, salons, and fitness, everything you want is now within your reach. Every offer or listing on Nearbuy has been carefully curated to bring you the best there is and to help you discover and purchase exciting experiences around you. That is why every experience on Nearbuy is backed by its promise: your money will be given back in case you are not satisfied, no-questions-asked.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform calls to the merchant and set up the time for OPE training visit
2. Visit merchant location for OPE training of staff and redemption manager
3. Help set up the login in and password in case of new merchants, show them the redemption process, provide an overview of managing app redemptions, notification, and alerts, etc.
4. Follow up with merchants once a week over the phone in case of any concerns/issues
5. Revisit to train new managers/staff
6. Work on backend operations (contract submission, etc.)
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Nov'18 and 31st Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.