Quality Council of India (QCI) is an autonomous body set up to establish an accreditation structure in India and to spread the quality movement by undertaking a national quality campaign. Our mission is to lead a quality movement in India for emphasis on adherence to quality standards in all spheres of activities. QCI was set up in 1997 by the Government of India, ASSOCHAM, CII, and FICCI. The Ministry of Commerce & Industry acts as a nodal point for all the matters connected to QCI.
1. Assessing and evaluation of schools on different parameters
2. Assisting and hand-holding of the assessors
3. Calling the parents of the wards of the respective schools for data feedback
4. Working on various portals for the collection of data
5. Database management and creation of data
6. Analyzing of various and record keeping