Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world online or from a mobile phone or tablet. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 190 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify, define and execute policy framework and developing scalable solutions with work-to-win consensus across the organization
2. Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
3. Work on solution designing
4. Manage internal and external escalations between vendor partner and users
5. Work with multiple stakeholders to help in business processes.
6. Drive 'growth by numbers': gather and process data using SQL functions and prepare periodic performance dashboards
7. Prepare strategic analysis of the progress and business impact
8. Provide functional support for the project management activities
9. Quantify expected operational gains and effectively prioritize proposals
10. Liaison with Vendor partners to increase efficiency and quality
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, SQL and Data Analytics
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Feb'19 and 6th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.