With an unrelenting focus on product innovation, a vibrant team and an exciting work culture - Wynk is a start-up within the telecom giant, Airtel. Wynk provides a digital platform to access on-the-go entertainment content across music, Live TV, movies & TV shows. The carrier-agnostic and multi-device compatible applications enable customers to stream, download and buy content. The products are designed to leverage the strengths of a telecom backbone in terms of identifying & catering to the preferences of customers, thus providing high-quality entertainment content on multiple platforms.
About the Internship:
We have been focusing on driving growth through personalization. If you have a passion for music, and are keen to get an exposure of working at India's Largest music app; and are willing to sign up for operational work that goes behind launching new features, this is your opportunity. The interns would get a good exposure on the launch of the new music app feature. We are looking for interns to work on content operations for some very exciting features that we are developing.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help us in content management for a new feature being launched
2. Curate music of different moods, genres, and artists
3. Manage content
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Jan'19 and 3rd Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have a passion for music
- Should have the creative ability to curate music of different moods, genres, and artists
- Creative writing abilities and good communication skills
- Knowledge of the music industry will be a great plus
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Hardworking and passionate about work
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.