Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in 630+ cities across 85 countries today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. For riders, we offer cheap, reliable & safe rides at the touch of a button. For drivers, we offer an opportunity to be their own boss, with flexible hours that fit around their lifestyle. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and is valued at $80 billion funded by Google Ventures, Menlo VC, Goldman Sachs, First Round among other investors. At Uber, we use our technology to transport anything. Uber has launched in India three years ago and is present in more than 28 cities, being the second largest market for the company on the planet.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build dedicated intercity supply (onboard new vehicles) for long routes basis marketplace requirements
2. Handle existing marketplace understanding of intercity supply & demand from different customer segment perspective
3. Improve and scale our company's call-to-book service for intercity
4. Manage communications between our company and its partner community
5. Ensure projects stick to timelines, resources, and quality
6. Find ways to leverage existing data and information in our products and services
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Dec'18 and 4th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have a bachelor's degree
Certificate, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.