Sabse Sasta Dukaan is an online-cum-tele commerce brand primarily selling pharmaceuticals. It also deals in flights tickets, hotel bookings, cosmetics, electronics, fashion & furniture. Sabse Sasta Dukaan is a unit of Inyt Technology Private Limited. The corporate identity number of the company is U52609WB2018PTC227584.
Started in 2017, we have successfully disrupted the B2C pharmacy market in 38 locations mostly in West Bengal by providing consumers with a great shopping experience through our franchise outlets. Our business model is simple and effective. With the aspiring entrepreneurs, we set up stores in their cities on a franchise model to provide assistance to consumers on shopping. We follow a zero-inventory approach in our stores and bring products on a demand basis in different segments via one store.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations
2. Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc.
3. Check with staff for changes that could affect the delivery schedule; make the schedule adjustments as needed
4. Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur
5. Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary
6. Initiate all requests for replenishment of stock
7. Take periodic inventories and participate in the monthly inventory program
8. Provide assistance in the end-to-end order management
9. Coordinate with the finance team in order to sort out any issues relating to refunds or returned items
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Apr'19 and 13th May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.