We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer. And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners
2. On-board driver-partners onto our system by reviewing, maintaining and organizing driver-partner documentation
3. Build loyalty among our customer base
3. Stay on top of processes and tools
4. Work with the operations team to streamline the procedure
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Feb'19 and 22nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.