BCCL is India's most diversified media company with power brands across publishing, television, internet, radio and outdoor domains. The story of BCCL goes back to November 3, 1838, when the flagship publication, The Times of India, was published as a bi-weekly going by the name, The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce. Since then, it has consistently moved up the growth curve by successfully entering new markets and launching new titles. The success of the organization has been guided by a simple thought - treating the newspaper not as a commodity or product but as a Brand, whose prime objective is to serve its readers and advertisers.
BCCL promotes a culture of constant learning, innovation, and fun at work. Our employee value proposition boasts of abundant career development opportunities; benefits like life, medical, accident insurance, scholarships for employees' children, education assistance for employees; monetary as well as non-monetary reward and recognition, etc.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on SAP for consumables category (items required for printing newspaper)
2. Collaborate with other managers to determine documentation needs
3. Coordinate and supervise internal stock transfers
4. Coordinate import consignments
5. Control inventory levels
6. Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
7. Follow up for vendor payments & c-forms with finance
8. Documentation and record keeping skills
9. Develop and manage relationships with all internal locations' stores managers
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office and SAP
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Jul'18 and 8th Aug'18
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or any other related discipline or Engineering field (preferable)
- Should have experience in material management (supply chain in manufacturing setup)
- Must have a working knowledge of SAP MM module
Certificate, 5 days a week.