CodeChef is a non-profit educational initiative launched by Directi, an Indian software products company. Started in 2009, with the aim of improving the problem-solving skills of Indian programmers, it uses algorithmic programming contests to help students and professionals test and improve their coding skills. It has become one of the largest competitive programming platforms.
But, we don't stop there. Our vision is for all Indian programmers to be among the best in the globe. To reach there, we are working to change the way programmers learn and solve problems. Building a community of programmers that fosters learning is at the heart of what we do. Our other major initiatives include school outreach, college collaborations, and certifications.
With a small passionate team, we have grown exponentially. We are looking for smart, motivated and passionate people to join us in shaping India's coding future! If you pursue excellence and have a desire to make a difference, apply now!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Sending goodies to winners of our monthly contests
2. Procuring goodies on a timely basis
3. Managing Inventory of goodies
4. Looking out for new vendors and associating with them for goodie procurement
5. Coordinating and negotiating with vendors
6. Providing logistics support to our team
7. Tracking dispatches till delivery
8. Maintaining records of the couriers dispatched
9. Coordinating with accounts team for processing payments
10. Providing operational support to various internal programs
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Apr'19 and 17th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must be willing to work on weekends (if required)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.