CodeChef is a non-profit educational initiative launched by Directi, an Indian software products company. Started in 2009, with the aim of improving the problem-solving skills of Indian programmers, it uses algorithmic programming contests to help students and professionals test and improve their coding skills. It has become one of the largest competitive programming platforms.
But, we don't stop there. Our vision is for all Indian programmers to be among the best in the globe. To reach there, we are working to change the way programmers learn and solve problems. Building a community of programmers that fosters learning is at the heart of what we do. Our other major initiatives include school outreach, college collaborations and certifications.
With a small passionate team, we have grown exponentially. We are looking for smart, motivated, and passionate people to join us in shaping India's coding future! If you pursue excellence and have a desire to make a difference, apply now!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing logistics
2. Sending goodies to winners of our monthly contests
3. Tracking dispatches till delivery
4. Providing support for logistics
5. Maintaining records of the couriers dispatched
6. Managing goodies
7. Identifying new vendors and associating with them for goodie procurement
8. Managing inventory of goodies
9. Finance management
10. Coordinating with accounts (and other internal) team(s) for processing payments
11. Operations management
12. Providing operational support to various internal programs
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th May'19 and 14th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have good research skills
- Must be an awesome learner
- Must be passionate to work
- Candidates who can multitask would be an added advantage
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.