Loading, please wait...
Avail first time user offer

Get Operations internships in Bangalore in your inbox

get Internshala
Resume Guide for FREE!
Valid only for today
| Time left:

Browse more internships

Operations part time job/internship at Bangalore in Khoon




Start Date Duration Stipend Posted On Apply By
2 Months Unpaid 10 Jul'19 24 Jul'19
Part time allowed
About Khoon (http://www.khoonkhas.org/):
The current global blood shortage of approximately 40 million units every year, focused primarily in developing countries, is making these conditions difficult to address. More than half of the 108 million blood donations collected worldwide every year come from developed countries where only 18 percent of the world's population lives, leaving 82 percent of the world with a lack of blood they may need for various medical treatments. Blood donations only remain viable for transfusion for 35 to 42 days, meaning that without a constant stream of donors, the blood supply begins to dwindle. In India alone, 12 million units of blood are needed per year, but only 9 million are donated, coming from only one percent of eligible donors. To cater to this demand, Khoon was launched on 11th September 2016 with an unparalleled objective of solving the problem of blood shortage globally.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working closely on building Khoon Karnataka to aid Blood Donations in Karnataka.

Further information will be briefed upon shortlisting.
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
  1. are available for the part time job/internship
  2. can start the part time job/internship between 10th Jul'19 and 9th Aug'19
  3. are available for duration of 2 months
  4. are from Bangalore
  5. have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.

Note: Internshala doesn't charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don't allow other companies to do so either. If you are asked to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and notify us immediately.