The company was founded to focus on new innovations and ideas. Within a short time span, the business had grown so much they recruited friends and business gurus to help them manage their direction. The business has expanded to reach markets that were not even thought of when the company first started. Our company has a very good reputation in the market and has started its global reach. Within a few more years the possibilities are limitless with what our company can achieve. We look forward to seeing what happens next.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on object-oriented PHP programming
2. Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
3. Work on building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
5. Work on common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
6. Work with PHP and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications
8. Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
9. Build user authentication and authorization modules
10. Work on database schemas for complex projects
11. Work on APIs & web service implementation
12. Work on social media integration like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and Instagram
13. Work on payment gateway integration
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Feb'19 and 20th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.