Nagrika is an indigenous organization based in Dehradun, working in the domain of urban policy research and practice. We work with agencies at the city and state level to foster policy conversations and provide implementable policy advice based on the local context, knowledge, research, and successful practical experiences. Our point of intervention is situated at the interface of the symbiotic relationship between the citizen (nagrika) and the city (Nagar).
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Supporting existing research programs/projects including the domains of citizen engagement, city level M&E, urban governance, and others
2. Collecting data and analyzing from primary and secondary sources from existing databases and websites
3. Staying abreast about urban policy issues from Indian cities through travel
4. Creating presentations and reports
5. Reviewing literature and creating summaries
6. Compiling international and national best practices in selected policy domains
7. Preparing and administering qualitative research tools on various Nagrika programs
8. Writing field notes and providing inputs to the team on the final reports
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop and Data Analytics
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st May'19 and 31st May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.