About Haqdarshak Empowerment Solutions Private Limited (https://haqdarshak.com/home):
Haqdarshak is a social enterprise working to make welfare schemes more accessible to citizens by creating a multi-state, multi-lingual, mobile technology platform that helps citizens discover, apply for, and benefit from, government and private schemes that they qualify for. They can use the platform through a local trained facilitator, the Haqdarshak', or themselves, on payment of a small service fee, which makes it financially sustainable. The promoters have immense experience in entrepreneurship and grassroots work in this area. The Haqdarshaks', as they are called, are people from the community and working on an incentive-based model where the income is based on a number of citizens assisted in availing benefits of schemes.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Primarily complete compiling of data on centrally & state accessible schemes by way of department visits at the different locations of Haqdarshak operations
2. Support research on welfare programs implemented by government and private
3. Support conduct training on schemes at the district level to popularize the same
4. Support conduct scheme accessibility camps with support from the operations team
5. Maintain necessary documentation (inclusive of data management) and reports and deliver the same to the organization
6. Primary survey and capture data, whenever required
7. Coordinate with the technology team for digitizing the scheme information along with various documents required
8. Routinely and effectively communicate with stakeholders to identify key issues and establish innovative tools and mechanisms
9. Generate new research approaches to disseminate public scheme information to the wider range of target audience
10. Prepare easily comprehensible write-ups for all schemes/program in local language
11. Urdu ( Read, Write, Speak) Knowledge is must.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.