About Forum For Integrated Development And Research (http://fidrindia.org):
FIDR was set up about two decades ago to bring development to the grassroots by professionals and through the smart harnessing of technology, low-cost ideas which can bring about change at large scale. The alumnus of Harvard, Columbia, Cork universities and IITs and IIMs are on the Board and not only implement programs but also provide the thought leadership, as a Think Tank to various corporate and governments.
Working in tandem with both the government and the corporate, we have changed the lives of over a million people across the country. We work with governments and other institutions in Public policy, Big data Research, Documentation, policy development support, managing large-scale social impact programs, establishing public-private partnerships, designing, and behaviour change campaigns, managing large-scale surveys, developing capacities of personnel and honing their skills, our experts bring their remarkable skills and infectious energy to every initiative.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct rapid assessment factual and realistic, analyze trends through the information gathered
2. Prepare reports for the support of the program head in preparing the proper strategy and mitigations
3. Shape the project flow through analysis of the situations
4. Compile primary and secondary data and analyze the various facets of the project
5. Conduct both desktop research as well as the on-the-field investigation to collect evidence and information
6. Prepare the background and content for the project reports including baseline and midline
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 5th Jan'19 and 4th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours.