IIM Ahmedabad is a premier business school in India. IIMA has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several national agencies. IIMA programmes are also ranked highly in several international rankings. In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
1. Develop controllers for EV battery and for home level appliance control for demand management
2. Work on developing the logic for optimizing the energy consumption based on user preferences, price signal and other inputs from IoT sensors etc.
3. Work in a diverse industry and academic consortia comprising of experts from power sector, software developers, embedded programmers, program managers etc.
4. Use a modular product development approach, which offers the flexibility of making last minute changes as required
5. Work on a product platform which is able to integrate multiple software and hardware technologies
6. Support with field testing, troubleshooting and exception handling of products during deployment
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MATLAB
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Mar'19 and 8th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 7 Lac/annum).