AerxLabs is a startup with interests in design & development of next gen flight simulation, aviation, & automotive technologies. AerxLabs is aggressively pursuing cutting edge innovations that are at the forefront of technology.
1. Working on automotive design and engineering projects
2. Working closely with the team to understand project requirements
3. Preparing a project plan and schedule
4. Developing and implementing plant layout as per standards and requirements
5. Testing product designs using models, prototypes, specialist computer software and computer-aided design (CAD) technology
6. Maintaining an awareness of current design trends and influences
7. Clarifying and solving design issues
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Feb'19 and 16th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.