RedCarpetUp is a YCombinator 2015 startup trying to disrupt lending and credit in India. We crunch alternative data sources and use them to build honest & sustainable credit for people in India. We like to think of ourselves as the next generation of credit & banking on the smartphone. Our core products include our apps and APIs. We spend a lot of effort on them.
As a product manager, you will work with a team that is charged with linking technology to the business goal. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing product features to developing new features for our fintech product.
1. You will build product features from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on market research and your contact with customers and prospects
2. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company
3. You will work with an engineering counterpart
4. You will be managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to release to feedback
5. You will also go on the field to meet customers on a weekly basis and get feedback
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Feb'19 and 6th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.