Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting product manager with documenting
2. Assisting quality assurance manager with verification of bug fixes and new features
3. Supporting product development initiatives (such as developing wireframes, testing prototypes)
4. Working with the engineering team to build, design, and launch features against a planned release schedule, from start to finish in an agile environment
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Python (Learn Python), Machine Learning and Database Testing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Feb'19 and 17th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Bachelors in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, or related discipline (pursuing/pass out)
- Should have a self-starter mindset and possess the ability to work under minimal direction
- Ability to distill complex requirements into simple, actionable ideas
Certificate, Flexible work hours.