Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country's leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, thereby reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India.
With our viewers on the move, Star is set to drive the agenda on digital content consumption in the country through its wholly owned subsidiary company. starsports.com has redefined the future of sports consumption in India and now hotstar.com brings your favorite TV shows, movies, and sports in one destination. Star India is a fully owned subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.
1. Providing support for a variety of administrative and program management tasks
2. Helping in coordination between various stakeholders as well as carry out important operational duties
3. Acting as a liaison between students, teachers, administrators and other external parties
4. Coordinating meetings and activities with school staff and other partners and maintain an up-to-date record of the meetings
5. Opening & closing the classroom; room arrangement; organizing for materials & equipment needed; supervising meal preparation and service; monitoring the inventory of site materials and supplies; ensuring a high level of maintenance and security in the facilities
6. Circulating daily schedules; preparing teacher handouts before class; maintain classroom attendance; providing support to the teacher (i.e., curriculum, books, materials & research); ensuring technology is available for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc. movie screenings etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Feb'19 and 23rd Mar'19