TransWeb Global Incorporation is an education technology company that connects 2 million students with more than 3000 experts in 150 countries through diversified service portfolio. Currently, it's a market leader in online education space and working on a deemed project to make high-quality education accessible and affordable to every student on earth.
1. Plan and execute SME (subject matter expert) outreach programs using various channels such as direct contacts, referrals, social networks, etc.
2. Work with a set of SMEs, assign them relevant tasks and track their progress towards completion
3. Evaluate their submissions and suggest necessary corrections as per the established quality standard of the company
4. Meet the timelines of submissions as per the time schedule of various activities of the global learning project
5. Work towards the publishing of the approved tasks as per the company templates