We are a product engineering and technology services company. We work on platforms like DevOps, big data integration, real-time analytics, Cloud infrastructure, IoT & data science. We are a B2B company.
About the Internship:
We are seeking a project management intern who will help us plan and execute various growth projects in the company.
1. Tracking daily/weekly status of ongoing projects
2. Coordinating across various teams (internal/client)
3. Following-up with concerned teams for the closure of any delivery requirement
4. Ensuring high-quality deliverables within the agreed time span
5. Contributing to team process improvements
6. Being familiar with applications used for deliverables which include PPT and Excel
7. Working independently, contribute to the greater team and to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Apr'19 and 16th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Excellent project management, communication, attention to detail, problem-solving and initiative skills required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.