Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (BSE: 500124, NSE: DRREDDY, NYSE: RDY) is an integrated pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services & Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products - Dr. Reddy's offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Our major therapeutic areas of focus are gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and dermatology. Dr. Reddy's operates in markets across the globe. Our major markets include - USA, India, Russia and other CIS countries.
1. Prepare and track project plans with milestones in consultation with relevant stakeholders
2. Track and periodically update project progress in project management tools
3. Track and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to close open issues to expedite product delivery
4. Play the role of a SPOC to interact with cross-functional teams
5. Resolve the logistics issues with relevant stakeholders and timely escalation to ensure adherence to project plan
6. Keep all stakeholders posted on the progress of the projects against the plan