Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
Do you feel annoyed when - sOMEOne mEssAGEs yOU Like ThIs, snds u an email lyk dis and puts you off with excessive use of punctuation marks?!? Were you quick to point out that the previous sentence missed an oxford comma? Are you the official 'Grammar Nosy' person of your circle? In case you check all these boxes, you have landed on the exact profile meant for you :)
In specific, you would do following -
1. Review, proofread & edit internships submitted by companies to ensure they are genuine, free of grammatical or spelling mistakes, sufficiently detailed yet crisp, and simple to understand
2. Coordinate with companies to capture missing information and resolve ambiguity in write-ups
What will you learn in this internship?
In addition to improved language & proofreading skills, this internship is a great opportunity for you to know about 40,000 different businesses that use Internshala. For example - did you know there is a startup which connects nearby chaiwalas with offices, another which allows foreigners to shop from Indian streets through video calls, and yet another which is India's first private mission to the moon?
P.S. This internship was posted by an intern ;)
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Jan'19 and 26th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
What to expect?
1. Work with talented & driven people – get great mentorship & guidance
2. Experience an amazing culture – we sometimes make graffiti on our office wall
3. Football fan? bingo! – every week we go out to play football
4. Not a football fan – well, play badminton, basketball, table-tennis, or cricket
5. Great stipend – it should not be the reason that you don’t come to Internshala (it should also not be the only reason to come to Internshala)
6. PG accommodation for first 7 days
7. For outstation candidates, we provide reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience in proofreading or writing articles that you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala
Certificate, Flexible work hours.