Rakshak Foundation (www.rakshakfoundation.org) is a nonprofit organization, founded by alumni of an eminent institute like IITs and IIMs, which is involved in public policy research. It foresees citizen awareness and participation in governance as the solution to most pressing social problems in India like corruption, education, health, accountability, efficiency, and transparency etc.
1. Working on legal and social research
2. Working on improving accountability, efficiency, and transparency of public offices
3. Working on research and development of multimedia tools to bolster awareness about various social issues
4. Promoting responsible citizenry
5. Promoting positive aspects of our culture and society
6. Handling research-based programming and development of mobile applications, software development catering to social issues