ILM Innovates UX is a UX design agency. ILM does UX consultancy and helps clients on technology and business challenges with user-centered design principles.
As a QA Test Engineer, you will be at the core for test strategy implementation efforts for our UX Driven Web/Mobile Applications.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Define, measure and publish metrics to measure product quality and help the team improve them
2. Ensure the quality of software product by helping to manage software development and build process
3. Prioritize requirements, build test plans, test cases and perform test execution in an automated way to effectively deliver high-quality product to our customers
4. Manage projects from an early stage, to provide feedback from a quality perspective and stay involved throughout the life cycle of the project
5. Build test plans (for smoke/regression/functional/acceptance testing), writing test cases, automate those test cases, review execution results and report on the quality of product/projects
6. Maintain existing test automation to ensure that the automation's are running as fast as they can, that they give reliable feedback and ensure that they keep up with changes in the product
7. Research and implement automation testing tools and recommend new tools as necessary
8. Perform security activities including security assessments on internally developed software
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Feb'19 and 23rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer.