Dialpad's mission is to make business communications great. Built on the Google Cloud platform for unmatched security, reliability, and scale, Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad, UberConference and Call Center solutions all powered by VoiceAI.
Today more than 55,000 of the world's most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its seamless integrations with Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 to be more productive. Customers include WeWork, Uber, Motorola Solutions, Domo and Xero.
Investors include Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Section 32, Softbank and Work-Bench.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
4. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
7. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
8. Monitor debugging process results
9. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
10. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with B.Tech/M.Tech degree in computer science or related subject may apply
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.