Aeronube is a result driven specialist IT Organization with an extensive sector knowledge and experience in IT staffing/ managed services & software development providing end to end it services and solutions to different Fortune 500 clients. In today's world, as business becomes more demanding, organizations need to re-engineer their IT services & solutions and need to be agile and flexible to meet ever-changing business expectations and that requires a broad-based and integrated capability - not just in skills, but across capabilities, types of engagements and service delivery models. Innovative strategies, technological expertise and a holistic approach to commitments is the key differentiator to Aeronube's approach. But boring is not a word you would associate with Aeronube. No. Boring, we are not!
We're a vibrant, innovative company with big ideas and a great vision: to fundamentally change the recruitment industry and make people feel good about recruitment.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding the client requirements related to their IT needs and deliver qualified consultants
2. Sourcing and screening potential candidates for contract and permanent openings
3. Establishing relationships with consultants and contractors in specified regions & interview prospective candidates and educating candidates on Aeronube processes
4. Negotiating compensation, extending offers, facilitating the placement of candidates, and soliciting referrals of other qualified consultants
5. Submitting qualified candidates to open job requirements
6. Meeting or exceeding weekly goals and target expectations
7. Effectively using internal systems and database for recording different stages in recruitment process
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.