Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company's mission is to enable growth through effective communication. We offer services to two key client segments worldwide: academia (researchers, scholarly journals, and publishers, universities, and academic societies), and pharmaceutical and device companies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Source candidates through universities, job portals, online/print ads, headhunting, referrals, using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), other websites, groups, forums, associations, etc.
2. Ensure that all internal requirements are met within the specified timeline and that a healthy pool of candidates is maintained for all requirements
3. Communicate with candidates, track and analyze data, and draw inferences in order to make changes to the hiring strategy
4. Work on recruitment related collateral, forms, surveys, etc. to ensure effective documentation during the recruitment cycle and also measure the quality of new hires at different stages
5. Spend a proportion of your time on other hiring-related projects
6. Look for new channels of recruitment based on knowledge gathered
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Jan'19 and 2nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.