Angel Analysts Research & Consulting is a full-service market research and consulting agency that carries out projects throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. We operate within consumer insights, business to business, finance as well as healthcare offering both qualitative & quantitative research services. We work for private sector clients, along with the public sector and other organizations.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. We'll leave you with threads of economic topics and policies which needs to be resolved and come up recommendations
2. You will find yourself doing policy and economic research for different countries and preparing reports on different topics, like how NAFTA could affect India in short or long term. Or else, why banning marijuana would be a bad option for the economy of the US? Or else how the policies related to arms ownership has triggered the school killings?
3. You will work on as many topics as you can think because here you will be thrown in the jiffy of policies and economies of scale and you got to come up with conclusions and a complete report which should highlight the new dimensions of the same
4. You will be doing mostly primary & secondary research.
5. You will work on the business problems and learn how the market research solves them.
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Apart from this, you will love us if you love the word startup, as we do not follow the boss culture but a responsibility culture where you're your own boss and believes in delivering things.
For this internship, we would prefer candidates having sound understanding/knowledge of economics and policies not for just India but should be able to relate with other geographies as well. If this interests you apply now and join us as soon as possible.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.