PUMA is a German multinational company that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria. PUMA is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
1. Assisting the store staff during the retail sale period
2. Handling customer interaction
3. Managing visual merchandising
4. Handling the stock replenishment and upkeeping of their designated sections
5. Handling in-store operations
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Jun'18 and 13th Jul'18
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum).