Zivame is re-imagining retail. One steady step at a time.
Launched in 2011, Zivame is India's largest online lingerie destination. We have revolutionized the lingerie industry and brought it out of the closet with a following of over 5,00,000 women across India. Delivering the best experience in lingerie shopping is the mission that brings all of us at Zivame together. We are funded by IDG Venture Partners, Kalaari Capital, and Unilazer Ventures Limited.
Zivame has been recognized as the Hottest Start-up of The Year, 2013, by Business World, besides being featured in Facebook's 2013 case study of the Most Successful Social Media Story. The Zivame family is made up of people from diverse interests and obsessions which range from the fastest page, load time, to the best fitting workwear lingerie.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage the complete return process for online orders
2. Perform outbound calls to customers or courier partners to ensure orders are picked and customer issues are resolved within stipulated time-frame
3. Capture and publish all relevant information regarding returns into the respective tracking system and share it with courier partners
4. Accurately resolving customers' concern and ensure regular follow-ups on pending cases
5. Manage refunds for canceled or returned orders in accordance with the procedure and policy on a daily basis
6. Publish daily/weekly/monthly report to respective stakeholders
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Apr'19 and 4th May'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have strong oral communication skills
- Should possess the ability to assess situations and provide quick and educated solutions to customer complaints
- Should be able to work in a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must at least be a graduate
There would be 6 working days (Saturday would be a half day).
Certificate, Informal dress code.