Appsoft stands for 'Advance Preparation of Penetration and System Oblige Fastest Technology'. The detection for knowledge, a sense of accomplishment, the commitment to a vision, and a run by passion had a rendezvous as Appsoft Infosysytem Private Limited, a dream which started with Amey Bawne and was closely shared by the team while working with Indian Cyber Army. We at Appsoft Infosystem, realize the sensitivity of information as an asset thereby making example shift towards cybersecurity as an investment for a competitive edge and the business continuity. Appsoft Infosystem adopts a comprehensive and a meticulously drafted approach towards cyber security consultancy, penetration testing, ethical hacking, and cybercrime investigations. Being a knowledge podium, we also believe in sharing our domain expertise through our training programs, hands-on workshops, presentations, and seminars.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Soldering, wiring, and circuit prototyping
2. Designing embedded software algorithm, device libraries and circuit testing for 8bit,16bit, and 32bit MCU
3. Working on Python for Linux & embedded boards like Arduino, RASPI, etc.
4. Creating and maintaining technical content
5. Getting up-to-date with the latest technological trends
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Feb'19 and 17th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Free snacks & beverages.