Resurgent India Limited is a full-service investment bank providing customized solutions in the areas of debt, equity, and merchant banking. We offer independent advice on capital raising, mergers and acquisition, business and financial restructuring, valuation, business planning, and achieving operational excellence to our clients.
Our strength lies in our outstanding team, sector expertise, superior execution capabilities, and a strong professional network. We have served clients across key industry sectors including infrastructure & energy, consumer products & services, real estate, metals & industrial products, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, telecom, media, and technology.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle sales and distribution of financial products like mutual funds, portfolio management services, structured products, private equity products, corporate fixed deposits and bonds & debentures
2. Handle sales and distribution of life and non-life insurance products across all insurance companies in India
3. Offer advisory on primary and secondary real estate opportunities and mortgage products
4. Work on new client acquisition and manage the overall client relationship
5. Explain the concept of financial planning to clients and work closely with clients for the creation and implementation of their financial plans
6. Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates
7. Prepare and interpret client's information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections
8. Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies
9. Work with deep understanding of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, corporate fixed deposits, life and non-life insurance, real estate, and mortgages
10. Conduct seminars and workshops on financial planning topics
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 5th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.