MyTokri is one of the top online shopping deals portals in India. We provide some of the hottest selling merchandise and render tempting and cash efficient deals on the same. We procure thousands of deals with roughly over 200 retail merchants to furnish some of the best shopping plans each day. Yes, we maximize our efforts to get you the customer, the best 'value for money' offer. We take our customer satisfaction and retention policy very seriously and that keeps our team up and moving.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
2. Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
3. Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
4. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research
5. Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform
6. Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
7. Prepare reports progress to senior marketing management
8. Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
9. Research and monitor the activity of our competitors
10. Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
11. Create content that promotes audience interaction, increase audience presence on company sites, and encourage audience participation
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Mar'19 and 7th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.