ThinkTac, an educational startup based in Bengaluru, is one of the few companies focused on 21st-century learning needs. ThinkTac's flagship initiative is on creating experience-based learning opportunities in schools where science can be learned hands-on with interactive experiences that inspire innovation. ThinkTac offers programs both at school and at home, face-to-face and online, for teachers and children, who are provided with a range of materials and resources to create, experiment, tinker, and innovate scientific models to inculcate a better understanding of scientific phenomena.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand and explore a selected topic in science (at middle/high school level)
2. Enhance existing hands-on activities and create entirely new ones
3. Develop lesson plans that will engage children
4. Review documentation of existing activities and create documentation for new ones
5. Create learning components for outreach (text, video, or forums)
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th May'19 and 11th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Chennai, Mysuru, Hubli, Bangalore and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.