At Hotelogix, we help both the old and the emerging hotel climb onto our platform, which lets them match the versatility and dynamism of the larger, more resourceful hospitality businesses. We do this by creating great technology and by making it accessible to hotels that previously wouldn't be able to afford it.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop & implement link building strategies like guest blogging, Quora and perform blog, social media and forum postings, competitor analysis, etc.
2. Conduct keyword research, analysis, and keyword mapping
3. Generate new content ideas and improve the existing content on the website
4. Stay updated with the latest industry trends
5. Assist in website structure, meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis, and rank optimization
6. Identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnose the root cause and devise effective intervention
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have experience in SEO
- Should have good knowledge of off page & on page search engine optimization activities
- Should have knowledge of CMS (content management system) such as WordPress, Blogger, etc.
- Should have knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console, Google Trends, XML sitemaps, etc.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.