Crimson Cobalt Digital works across categories including films, music, live events, media & advertising, brand management, PR, digital advertising and market research to offer tailor-made solutions to the clients. Crimson Cobalt Media is a part of the Crimson Cobalt Group which includes technologies, engineering, agro, education, lifestyle, and venture capital companies. Our management team has won various national and global awards for innovation. With a presence in 4 continents, Crimson Cobalt is an upcoming group anchored by an extraordinary force of dedicated employees, partners, and associates.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Execute tests, collect & analyze data & results, identify trends & insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
2. Track, report, & analyze website analytics & PPC initiatives & campaigns
3. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs & reconciling discrepancies.
4. Optimize copy & landing pages for search engine marketing
5. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion & optimization
6. Research & implement search engine optimization recommendations
7. Research & analyze competitor advertising links
8. Develop & implement a link building strategy
9. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code
10. Work with editorial & marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation & content programming
11. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking & other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Proven SEO experience & SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo & Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, & online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors & search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in SEO & SEM
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 20000 on every Based On SEO Performance that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Job offer.