ezKarma (a Quantum Leap Tech Labs Private Limited company) is a consumer media-tech startup founded by a Wharton MBA/London School of Economics graduate and ex-Goldman Sachs/Credit Suisse investment banker. Our vision is to create the de facto social marketing platform in India at scale, where we work with leading influencers (celebrities, sportspersons, business leaders, writers, artists, etc.) brands and institutions to support philanthropic causes in the country.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in creating the digital media narrative for the startup
2. Use social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
3. Use digital marketing strategies (email, WhatsApp, Google, etc.)
3. Enhance the outreach of the company on social media platforms through innovative, cutting-edge, grassroots, and engaging methods
4. Design and write content, and disseminate them on these platforms
5. Assist in overseeing the overall digital media marketing aspects of the company
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Feb'19 and 22nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Come become a part of our team that is setting out to change the face of philanthropy and is raising crucial funds for some of the biggest and most intractable social problems in our country.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.