UrbanClap is the fastest growing early-stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem by helping customers discover, vet and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 2 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 8 cities, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, 3 co-founders to 300 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Formulate strategy on how to build followership and increase engagement across multiple channels - Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook
2. Execute the same with little or no supervision
3. Analyze data to spot trends and understand what works and what doesn't
4. Create and maintain a social media calendar
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th May'19 and 13th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Gurgaon and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Is up-to-date with the latest trends (hashtags, memes, gaffes, stories, boomerangs, etc.) on social media
- Can write great copy and has impeccable editing skills
- Can design and create visual content (using Canva or other design tools)
- Can create and edit quick/short videos using video editing apps
- Experience or interest in interior design and wedding planning would be preferred
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 4000 on every Goals Achieved that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.