FruitBowlDigital is a leading digital media agency with expertise in social media, website design, mobile apps, search engine marketing, and web development for brands across the world.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Content and post for Agency's all social media profiles daily.
2. Content, post, share and retweet for all social media profiles (LinkedIn + Twitter)
3. Research on competitor's challenges.
4. Research and dig stories (content) around Digital Marketing , Digital Advertising globally.
5. Generate press release as and when required.
6. Make case studies/reports for PR perusal (awards, campaigns and launch)
7. Participate in Digital, Marketing and Advertising awards.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Apr'19 and 2nd May'19