ZingHR is a new-age HR cloud platform offering hire-to-retire software solutions. Funded by Accel Partner and mentored in the Microsoft Venture Accelerator Program, ZIngHR is poised to scale across India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Australia and South Africa.
About the Internship:
1.Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
3. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
4. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
5. Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
6. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Apr'19 and 6th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.