Exchange4media was set up in the year 2000 with the aim of publishing niche, relevant and quality publications for the marketing, advertising, and media professionals. Today, Exchange4media is a single stop information platform for the entire industry. Be it news, views, analytical information, in-depth analysis of events or trend forecasting, we have credibility and loyal following.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage and post content of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
2. Oversee all aspects of social media communication, engagement, and marketing of events
3. Create and manage all social media campaigns with an emphasis on engagement
4. Work closely with the editorial team to coordinate and create relevant content for all social media channels and the blogs
5. Collaborate with our other teams (like edit, sales, technical, and design) to ensure brand consistency
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Apr'19 and 18th May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, 5 days a week.